Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nobody does fudge......

like The Briggitine Monks in Amity, Oregon!

First of all, the price is unbeatable - only $10.95 for a 1 pound box of the creamiest fudge you will ever taste. This stuff is made with only a few ingredients - none of those nasty additives!

I just placed an order for my Mom's birthday this month for a pound of the fudge and a box of their giant truffles.....including shipping - about $35.00.

Cheaper than anything else I could have sent - plus I don't have to worry about flowers wilting or fruit arriving spoiled!

Here is their website - enjoy!

http://www.brigittine.org/monks/confec0721.html

2 comments:

  1. I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. May all your dreams for 2010 come true. I look forward to reading your blog through out this year.

    Blessed be

    Evening Breeze x

    Ps. Thank you for following mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome! May you have an adundant new year as well! Blessings always! ~Ravyne~

    ReplyDelete