Thursday, October 26, 2017

I was contacted via Witch's Voice from a local radio station in Havre de Grace with an invite to appear on the morning show on Tuesday Halloween morning. Since I am unable to be there myself, I thought of the best person to represent our community - Amy Blackthorn. She has graciously accepted and I could not be more happier and excited. This is a great opportunity for someone whose work and achievements I greatly admire, to answer questions, probably take a bit of ribbing...l...ol....but more importantly, to present our community in an amazing way. She is the owner of her own tea line, as well as now being a full-time author whose first big work is expected to become available in 2018. I am so excited and I encourage everyone to tune in------->
justin@smashhits.fm
Oct 25 at 6:59 PM

ToRavyne

Hey Ravyne,
Just wanted to say thanks! I'm in contact with Amy now.
When the interview is on, you can listen live by streaming it online at our website which is, www.smashhits.fm
If people are in the Bel Air area, they can tune in to 107.5 FM, Havre de Grace area is best heard on 104.7 FM, and Elkton area is best heard on 100.5 FM.
We also have our AM station which is 1330 AM.
Thanks again,
Justin

Justin Mallow
Morning Show Host
Operations Manager
SMASH HITS WHGM
331 N. Union Ave.
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
410-939-9446
justin@smashhits.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment